This article is based on a conversation that took place on Saturday, October 28th, 2023, between Ukrainian journalist Dmitry Gordon and Professor Valery Solovei. Solovei is a Russian political scientist and historian who previously served at the Moscow State Institute of International Relations as the head of the Public Relations Department, which will answer: Is Putin dead?
On Thursday, October 26th, 2023, at 8:40 PM, Professor Valery Solovei announced the death of Vladimir Putin, President of the Russian Federation. According to Solovei, all medical professionals involved in the matter are under strict protection and confidentiality until further notice. No one is allowed to leave the protected area to prevent any information leaks. Solovei, who is closely related to Putin’s inner circle, confirmed the news without any ambiguity.
Professor Solovei claims that Putin’s body is preserved in one of his lavish homes on Lake Valdai and that the illness that killed him began to progress in 2019.
After operating on Vladimir Putin in 2020, Israeli medical professionals informed him in March 2023 that all treatment options had been exhausted and that Putin would not be able to improve his health at this point. From then on, his illness continued to worsen, and they calculated that Putin would only have a maximum of one and a half years left.
Throughout this whole period, the Israeli doctors continued to monitor and manage Putin’s condition. This is due to the fact that Putin’s younger child has battled cancer in the past and has received treatment from Israeli doctors. Benjamin Netanyahu was not only aware of but also personally oversaw Putin’s effective child therapy program.
President Vladimir Putin, according to Solovei, had a heart arrest a few days prior to his passing and had been receiving treatment in the Intensive Care Unit ever since. Putin has passed away despite a large number of medical personnel and other experts who attempted to keep him alive. The SVR Telegram channel was the first to disseminate this notification.
Professor Valery Solovei’s Proofs
According to Professor Valery Solovei, these are the proofs for these reports:
- “A significant number of special forces have been spotted in the vicinity of Putin’s residence in Valdai, indicating an unusual presence.” Is Putin dead?
- “On 27/10/23, the President of Belarus, Aleksandr Lukashenko, who knows Putin is dead, gathered his government and announced that the Federation of Russia urgently needs to reach an understanding with Ukraine. “
- “The war between Israel and Hamas in Gaza, that started with the Hamas terrorist attack, an area surrounded by Russian interests in Lebanon and Syria.”
- “Vladimir Putin’s last chat was with Benjamin Netanyahu, the prime minister of Israel. Professor Valeri Solovei claims that Netanyahu spoke in “very harsh tones” throughout the call.
- During the conversation with the President of Russia, Netanyahu warned against Russian intervention in the Israel-Hamas conflict. He emphasised the need to minimise Russia’s support for the Islamic Republic of Iran and its advancement in all fields. Netanyahu also hinted that he is aware of Putin’s medical condition and threatened to make it public in international forums if Russia intervenes in the conflict.”
- “Arkady Rotenberg, one of Russia’s greatest oligarchs and a close friend of Vladimir Putin, enjoys the immunity of the Russian Federation, has fled to Dubai after the demise of the President.
- The death of the President of the Russian Federation, Vladimir Putin, will be kept in absolute confidentiality for a few months.”
- “In Russian history, there have been incidents where the official announcement of an influential leader’s death was delayed by several months. For instance, Vladimir Zhirinovsky, a senior politician in Russia, and former USSR leader Leonid Brezhnev had a delay of almost six months between the official announcement and their actual passing, as per sources related to the Russian government.”
- “Putin was replaced in the days following his passing by a bodydouble who was seen in Russia and on international platforms. This is to protect the mystery surrounding his alleged demise.
- According to Professor Valery Solovei, who is connected to Putin’s inner circle, the Russian oligarchs will push to publish his death, and many of them even see it as in their interest.”
- “The Russian oligarchy, which consists of Russia’s wealthiest persons, has chosen to promote their new candidate, the serving Secretary of the Security Council of Russia, Nikolai Patrushev.”
- Professor Valeri Solovei claims that the official announcement of Vladimir Putin’s death depends on the formation of the government behind the scenes.
- Is Putin dead? Vladimir Putin has made his last physical meetings with Turkey’s President, Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, on 04/09/23, and a few days later, with the President of Belarus, Aleksandr Lukashenko.
- “The future of Alina Kabaeva, Putin’s unofficial wife, still needs to be determined. However, it’s plausible that she will be moved to Dubai with her daughters in order to keep their safety.”
Conclusion: Is Putin Dead Since 26th Of October
The conversation between Ukrainian journalist Dmitri Gordon and Professor Valeri Solovei on 28/10/23 sheds light on the alleged death of Russian President Vladimir Putin. There have been rumours about the death of Russian leaders in the past, but in today’s world of social media, the spread of information is faster and more significant than ever before.
Furthermore, Russia has been accused of spreading fake news and interfering in the 2016 US elections. Is Putin dead? It is challenging to determine the accuracy of information related to the Kremlin, but it will be fascinating to see if these claims hold any truth.